Choose your programme and check the requirements
Requirements for admission
- A diploma and/or B.Sc. degree in the desired field of study.
- Working experience (3 years or more) in the desired field of study.
- It is essential to speak, read and write English well (send results of a language test: TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), (79-80 internet-based), or 213 (computerbased) and 6 for IELTS).
- Such a test must be added to the application in case English is not the first language in your country.
- Willingness to work in group assignments and perform manual work during the programme.
- You will need approval of your employer.
Apply with your own financial means or funding by sponsor?
If you are paying for the programme independently, the requirements differ from the requirements for scholarships. Besides that you can apply up to 2 months prior to the start of the programme.Please send an email to email@example.com before you start application.
Information about fellowships
Check out the various scholarships. Start looking into fellowships right away, as many of them have early deadlines. Check to see which fellowship you might be eligible for:
Take note of important application deadlines and submit your application. You can find infomration about these deadlines in the course calendar and in the course description. Start the admission process for your study programme by completing the Aeres Training Centre International application form and supplying the requested documents; email those to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online for a fellowship
Follow the link in the provisional admission email to start your online scholarship application. You will have to digitize and upload a number of documents in DELTA (the successor of ATLAS), so that your application will be valid:
- Motivation document; distinguish yourself with a well-written personal motivation (Maximum of 450 words).
- What is the issue or problem you wish to address in your country?
- How will this course enable you to address this issue?
- How will you address this issue concerning your position within your organization?
- Employer statement and implementation plan.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- A government statement (obligatory for a number of countries).
NOTE: incomplete applications are not taken into consideration. In addition, files added to the application must be either a PDF file or a Word document.
What comes next?
We review your application form, and inform you by email whether you are eligible. When you are eligible we will send you a provisional admission email with a link to DELTA, the online registration program of Nuffic. Follow the link in the provisional admission email to start your online fellowship application. Use that to apply for a OKP or MSP fellowship. Should you be eligible for StuNed, you will receive an email with further information about this scholarship.
Fill in the application form to apply for a programme.