This Masterclass is intended for (Financial) Managers and trainers / advisors of medium-sized companies active in the livestock sector in emerging economies. These could be livestock production companies, food processors, feed companies and others active in the livestock input supply and services sector.
Innovations and development of companies in the livestock sector are slowed down due to the fact that the financial and economic aspects of the technical and operational improvements are not adequately addressed. Investments in new facilities and production improvements require a thorough assessment of the financial viability and economic feasibility before these can be approved and implemented.
Attracting loans and/or equity for businesses in the livestock sector requires a detailed understanding of the markets, economic, financial and operational aspects of the proposed investments. Investors require a bankable business plan before they can endorse the funding.
Access2Finance was initiated and realised in association with Advance Consulting (http://advanceconsulting.nl/). This day Masterclass will cover theoretical and practical elements so that the participants will gain new knowledge and the skills for the application in practice. The main subjects that will be covered include:
- Assessing strength and weaknesses in the financial and operation performance of livestock sector companies;
- Setting objectives for investments in innovations and business improvements;
- Operational and resource planning;
- Determining investment requirements and economic and financial feasibility (NPV, IRR, ROI);
- Preparation and presentation of a bankable business proposal.
|Location:||Barneveld, The Netherlands|
|Date course year 2017 - 2018:
||18 June 2018 - 29 June 2018|
|Deadline application scholarship:||No scholarships available|